Monday, August 27, 2012

Call for International Aid!

Hey again everyone!

This is a different sort of post in that I'm going to actually ask you to do something, or at least think about something. While Seth and I had all of our finances so generously provided by all of you, others in our DTS (Discipleship Training School) have not been as fortunate quite yet. There are still several students who are trusting in God to provide all or part of their outreach fees (NZ$3900 per person). We leave on outreach near the beginning of October, so it is coming up. And while many of you already gave to help Seth and I come, I am asking you to ask God if He would have you provide for another student here so that he or she can complete their DTS and put to use what they learned in the lecture phase. It is honestly one of the best investments you could possibly make in the kingdom of God, because SO much is going to happen on outreach. God is going to change many lives during this time - both those of students and the people they serve - if past outreaches are any indication.

If God leads you give, follow these instructions to donate online:
  1. Go to  http://mrmdts.org/online-payments/.
  2. In the dropdown menu, choose "Donate to a Student/Staff."
  3. Fill out the form. Put my name (Daniel Snyder) in the "Recipient name" boxes.
  4. Complete the payment process (you can pay using a credit/debit card)
I promise this is not a ploy to get more money for myself :)  You're paying straight to Marine Reach, so I won't be able to get it anyway. My fees are already paid, so it will go to whatever student needs it most. Email me at pianodan12@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thank you so much for you generosity and obedience to God! I love you all!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment