Saturday, January 5, 2013

Restart!

Well, although Seth and I are now separated by a regrettably large distance, we don't think that's any reason why we can't keep our blog going together! I'm headed back to New Zealand and Seth is in Waynesville, but God is equally capable of doing awesome things in both places. I'll try and keep you updated on the goings-on as I staff the next DTS in Tauranga, NZ (and an as-yet-unknown outreach location), and hopefully Seth will chime in now and then detailing his adventures and God's work back home. It's still a dangerous business going out your door - it doesn't matter how far you're planning on going!

As I always say, once a hobbit, always a hobbit!
Dan

[P.S. Check out the new blog description on the right!]
[P.S.S. As an added bonus, here are some pictures of Seth and I on our Post-DTS New Zealand Exploration! (note that you can click on them and make them bigger)]















No comments:

Post a Comment